Tuesday, May 8, 2012

it's better.....

This morning, I had my first follicle check for this cycle and things look much better than last time.  In fact, they are already better than they were at the end of last cycle!   Today I had two larger follicles on the right side measuring 8.8 and 7.8 mm.  On the left side I had one measuring 6.7.  At this point last cycle, I had no measurable follicles.   In fact, last cycle, my largest follicle was just 8 mm and that was not achieved until cycle day 15.   I am already out pacing myself.  I am doing three more days of Bravelle, two vials at a time, and then I go back for another ultrasound on cycle day 14. 

I am so glad that today brought good news!  I had been getting really mired down with all the emotional muck of pursuing treatments   Today felt like I was seeing a little glimmer of the maybe someday.  I am going to be crossing my fingers and toes,and holding my breathe until Friday.  Oh! just let them continue to grow!

3 comments:

sass @ (In)fertility Unexplained said...

Yay! What great news. Congrats! I'm sending you lots of luck for your next u/s.

mare said...

Loving this news. Keep it going follicles! So glad you are feeling the hope and the maybe. It is awesome things are going better this time. Xoxo.

DandelionBreeze said...

Wonderful news :)) FXd for you... may your cycle keep going beautifully xoxo