Monday, December 31, 2012

IVF Meds

My Ivf meds have finally arrived, and the fact that we are doing this is finally sinking in!   I was a little surprised by the size of the box when they arrived.  I knew it was over $4200 worth of drugs, and I knew there were a lot of drugs, but I wasn't quite prepared for just how many!  Tomorrow, Mark and I both start the doxycycline (an antibiotic) for the next 10 days.  The day afterwards, I will begin to take a baby asprin daily.   I am still taking the metformin, active birth control and a prenatal.  With every drug that we add, I feel closer and closer!

We are still waiting to find out the details of Mark's analysis, in a hope to avoid ICSI, but we still haven't heard anything back from the clinic.   I know that I emailed during the holiday season, but it was five days ago!  Send me an email already!  I really don't need the extra stress of checking my email five million times a day!

No comments: