Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm back......

I took a bit of a break from life after hearing that my cycle was cancelled.   I locked myself away with a couple good books, a craft project and some spring cleaning.    I spent my day today emptying my cupboards in order to scrub them out and reline them with new shelf paper.   Now that I am feeling a little renewed and refreshed we are starting another cycle!    In just about an hour I take my first dose of Provera.    Hopefully, this time will leave us with better results!

3 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

I've always found spring cleaning to help refresh my soul... glad you're feeling re-energise and ready for this cycle :) FXd for you and lovely to be cycling with you xoxo

Katie said...

Good for you! We need to remember to take time for ourselves when things get hard. I'm glad you are feeling better and good luck on this cycle!

Ali @ Not All Dreams Are Free said...

I agree - a good clean out of the cupboards really helps with calming me down during stressful times. There's something about being in control of at least one aspect of life, when everything else has gone to shit. I wish you luck on the next attempt :-)