- I have been working my way through "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" trilogy. The first book was nothing special, but I adored the second!
- I have made a couple new friends that I hope to see again.
- I have been painting the closet we started re-doing last July.
- I have done more than a few crafty projects which I will start sharing over the next few weeks.
- Planning , researching and starting seeds for the garden has taken a lot of time over the last few days as I contemplate a few new to me gardening methods.
- I have been organizing Mark's magic card collection......which has taken an enormous amount of time and space.
Most importantly, I have been organizing donations for our upcoming yard sale, and watching our IVF fund grow. We are now at $5100, just shy of our half way point!