Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moving forward!

It has been difficult to find the time to write recently, so the blog has been sadly ignored. Mark has been working out of town, so I have had a lot of time on my hands to fill with other things.
  • I have been working my way through "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" trilogy. The first book was nothing special, but I adored the second!
  • I have made a couple new friends that I hope to see again.
  • I have been painting the closet we started re-doing last July.
  • I have done more than a few crafty projects which I will start sharing over the next few weeks.
  • Planning , researching and starting seeds for the garden has taken a lot of time over the last few days as I contemplate a few new to me gardening methods.
  • I have been organizing Mark's magic card collection......which has taken an enormous amount of time and space.

Most importantly, I have been organizing donations for our upcoming yard sale, and watching our IVF fund grow. We are now at $5100, just shy of our half way point!

No comments: