Monday, October 24, 2011

Goal Making Monday


I find it extremely easy to just be living life and then suddenly realize that an entire week has gone by and I have accomplished nothing. I want my homemaking and my life to be meaningful. With that in mind, Monday will see me creating a set of goals, and I expect the rest of you to keep me motivated! I am hoping that these mini goals will help me reach my larger goal of becoming the homemaker that I hope to be someday.

1. Work out everyday M-F, increasing the duration by five minutes a day.
2. Make two things in the house more functional of prettier.
3. Make two things in the yard more functional, or prettier.
4. Make five things in the garage more functional/organized.
5. Make the bed everyday.
6. Do two things to show someone I care.
7. Stick to the menu plan.
Monday: Citrus tilapia, garden salad, sweet potatoe fries
Tuesday: leftovers, fend for yourself
Wednesday: Mustard chicken, sauteed zucchini and garden salad
Thursday: Taco soup
Friday:
Saturday: Pinto beans and rice, homemade tortillas
Sunday: Tator tot casserole, sauteed zucchini

No comments: