Saturday, October 22, 2011

Belated Birthday!

Last Friday was Mark's 29th birthday, but we ended up not doing anything because we were both very ill with a horrible head cold. So in honor of his 29th birthday I decided to share 29 things I love about him.

1. He has stood by me through every challenge and hardship we have encountered.
2. Mark is willing to do all the crazy little projects that I decide have to be done right now. Paint the kitchen at midnight? Sure!
3. The way the world melts away when he wraps his arms around me.
4. Mark can always make me laugh.
5. The fertility drugs have made me a little....intense, and he has taken it all in stride.
6. He always will eat the food I prepare...even the total kitchen flops.
7. He works so hard, and plays just as hard.
8. He allows me to be me in whatever form I happen to be at that moment.
9. He provides so that I can go to school and not have to stress about working.
10. He makes me feel beautiful.
11. I feel so safe when he is the one to check out the strange noises in the backyard.
12. He understands my insecurities and does what he can to eliminate them.
13. He gets my love for pretty things, especially jewelry.
14. He loves my brothers as much as I do.
15. Hand holding. Enough said.
16. He smells good....most of the time.
17. He treats me as an equal.
18. He holds me when I cry.
19. He just smiles when I change my mind for the five thousandth time.
20. He is my best friend.
21. He will do laundry.
22. Since I find it terrifying, he waits until I'm not looking before climbing trees.
23. He ALWAYS kisses me goodbye, hello and goodnight.
24. He calls me from work at lunchtime just to say hello.
25. He lets me pick the restaurant.
26. He bought me the best anniversary present this year.
27. He forgives me when I fail to stick a budget.
28. He wants me to be happy.
29. He loves me as much as I love him.

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

Awww...what a great guy! So glad you found a good one.
Sandy