Sunday, March 22, 2009

ka-ching!!!

Okay, I know that many of you think that my bargain hunting is silly, and that I get overly excited about it, but I just had to share my deal from this weekend!

albertsons
Kellogs products are on sale for $2.50 a box, a price that I would NEVER pay. Yet, it was the beginnings of a great deal.

8 boxes of frosted flakes
1 box of Fruit Loops
1 box of pop tarts (can you tell Mark was with me?

-$8 in manufacturers coupons
-$4 from Albertson's double coupons
-$10 in store special (when you buy 10 Kellogs products)

For a total of $3.33!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And I'm sure most of that was sales tax. Way to go!

Mark and Amy said...

A lot of it was...but how I wish that I had more frosted flakes coupons! Especially with how fast Mark goes through cereal!