Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Semester is over!



So I survived another semester! I have one more final on Tuesday, but other than that I am finished...for a whole three weeks
Summer semester is bound to be a hard one for a few different reasons. First of all, I am now officially a commuter student. I will be driving six hundred miles a week to go to and from school this summer. I am also taking some crazy classes!

Spanish 1 year 1
Spanish 1 year 2
Information Technology
Information Navigator
Math 1010
Math 1030

Crazy, right? I am lucky that the school has started doing new hybrid courses that can save me a lot of money. My math class is a hybrid. Basically, I register for the lower math class and work at my own pace. If I finish it, I can move on to the next class and if I complete it, I get credit for both. This means I basically get the second class without paying for it. I'll take 4 free credits any day!

No comments: