Monday, January 24, 2011

Cycle Day 21 Progesterone

Well, it has finally been confirmed by my day 21 lab work. The clomid is not working. I am still not ovulating and my progesterone levels are abysmally low. Dr. Get Me Pregnant has now doubled the clomid dosage to 100 mg. Admittedly, that is still a fairly low dosage, but it is frustrating to know that I am broken enough that it needs to get harder. I can't help but wonder if the side effects are going to be worse with a higher dosage. It seems to make sense that they would be. Wish me luck and for all of you from IComLeavWe, here is baby dust and well wishes going your way!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Found this today and it made me think of you and what you are going through. Praying for your family still.

http://www.incourage.me/2011/01/waiting-in-my-wings-2.html

Corinne said...

Hoping that the increase in clomid will work for you! Sounds like you have a very busy and very wonderful household!