Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh!!! The Irony....and the County Fair

If you have been following my posts, you know that I have been out of batteries for our camera for some time now. Well. I finally bought batteries so that I could take lots of fun pictures at the county fair. Then I dropped the camera on the concrete and broke it. Oh! what irony!!! I was able to pull the pictures that I had already taken.

First we have the newly engaged Mike and Julie being cute as always!

Then we have replica of Thanksgiving Point made out of legos (so they took some creative license!). There was a MASSIVE lego display. It was really cool!

This is Nathan modeling his temporary Hello Kitty tattoo. You just have to know Nathan to understand this one!

Finally we have the gentlemen trying to win a prize for us ladies. They failed miserable! It was still a lot of fun, especially teasing them about thier "skills".

No comments: